- • Resistance to severe use conditions
- • Increased energy density
- • Resistance to vibration
- • Welded or bolted connections
- • Manual or automatic supply
- • Optional electrolyte homogenization system
- • Compliance with Conama resolutions nos. 257/99 and 263/99
- • Simplicity: Does not require soldering in case the element needs to be replaced.
- • Does not require the use of a welding torch; an open-end wrench or socket wrench suffice.
Automatic Supply System
- • Convenience: Simple connection and automatic leveling.
- • Shortens the supply operation by connecting to a quick coupler and opening the water tap. Leveling is done automatically.
Electrolyte Homogenization System
- • Economical: Less time to recharge.
- • Does not require rest time before and after the charge, which reduces the battery’s total downtime by up to 40%.